Wow … it seem like it has been a very long summer. I think mainly because, for me, there have been so many contrasts, so many ups and so many downs, not just in my own life, but around the world . So, without further adieu, here are the HSP Highlights and Insights from the Summer of 2014, and from my own corner of the Cosmos …. 🙂
- Yes it’s true ! A documentary on the HSP Trait – Sensitive, The Untold Story ! Here are two videos which explain this exciting and historic work by Dr. Elaine Aron and her team of videographers !
- Reflections from the 28th HSP Gathering Retreat held in Wimbeley, Texas May 2014
- Update : HSP Gathering Retreats : Cancellations & New for 2015
- HSP Interludes of Happiness and Joy; HSP Moments of Clarity and Gratitude and Hardwired for Happiness by Rick Hanson, Ph.D. Neuropsychologist
- Myers Briggs with the HSP Overlay Teleclass — Two consecutive Saturdays in October
How does an HSP Cope with all the suffering in the world ?
A Meditation of Hope & Love
- New ! HSP Resources ! A 2 hour audio recording of Elaine Aron in New Zealand and a DVD Series on the Highly Sensitive Person & Special Message to Licensed Mental Health Professionals
As always, it’s nice to connect with you in this way ….
With love and gratitude,