Myers Briggs – HSP Teleclass – August 2014 Summer Session
When: Two consecutive Saturdays
Part One: August 9, 2014
Part Two: August 16, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am Mountain Time – US
(Go here for the World Time Clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
In Part One and Two of this Myers Briggs-HSP Teleclass you will learn:
After learning about the 8 preferences and what they measure, AND, most importantly, how they overlap the HSP trait, you will self identify your MBTI type. We will use the statistically valid and reliable 93 question inventory for final clarification.
You will learn about the Dominate, Auxiliary, Tertiary and Least Preferred functions of your type as identified in Part One. This is perhaps one of the most overlooked, yet crucial aspects to learning about type and how to apply it in your life.
You will also learn why:
• Many HSPs may have felt they were swimming upstream from the dominate culture;
• HSPs may feel especially challenged to accomplish the goals most important to them;
• There may be more Extravert HSPs than we previously thought;
• There is no such thing as being “right in between” two preferences such as the J and P or E and I; and why this often indicates some sort of turmoil or transition between two preferences;
• Understanding your least preferred function (the inferior function) is crucial to what Carl Jung called “full type individuation;
• The first 12 years of life may have erroneously influenced your Myers Briggs type; • We need all 16 types and why HSPs need non-HSPs and vice versa;
• Your family of origin or school experience may have erroneously influenced your authentic self; and
• HSPs are often striving toward what Carl Jung has called “full type individuation” and your authentic self
Go to this payment link: http://www.lifeworkshelp.com/pay.htm Click on the Teleclass link, and enter the amount due. You will then be sent information on how to take the on-line statistically valid and reliable Myers Briggs Assessment, and information on “How to Participate in a Teleclass. ” Long distance charges apply, with suggestions for low cost international rates at www.onesuite.com.
Cost: $169 which includes the extensive handout package and the 3 – 3.5 hour group consultation time. If you are a past participant of a HSP Gathering Retreat, take 10% off = $152 … 🙂
How the HSP-Myers Briggs Teleclass works:
You will need to register make payment no later than August 6th. Once payment is received you will be directed to my on-line account with Consulting Psychological Press where you will then take the statistically valid and reliable 93 question Myers Briggs Type Assessment. This must be completed no later than August 7, 2014.
One of the main goals of the HSP_Myers Briggs Teleclass is for you to leave with a solid understanding of your type. However, in certain instances, a personal consultation may be needed in order to clarify confusion surrounding your authentic type. In this case, additional charges would apply.
As part of the this HSP-Myers Briggs Teleclass you will receive a handout package which will include: Type & Organizations; At Your Best Characteristics; Emotional Intelligence; Type & Careers; Stress & the Inferior Function & How to return to Equilibrium; Following Your Spiritual Path; and Communication with Other Types
There are only four spots remaining in this class …. but don’t worry if you miss this one, I’ll be offering it again.
It will also be offered free of charge as part of the 28th HSP Gathering Retreat to be held April 27-May 1, 2014.
What Others Have Said:
Your class helped me to continue to unravel the mystery of who am I even at the age of 64. It answered some of my lifelong questions that began with the words “Why do I…” The HSP overlay onto the Myers-Briggs type was enlightening, yet somewhat complex. I would like to learn more about that. It was a relief to learn why I’ve felt “out of character” for the last several years. My type is now completely opposite from what I tested twenty years ago, except for the Extrovert/Introvert aspect. This is key information to help me figure out what I’m going to do with the last third of my life. Thank you! P Edgerly, Dripping Springs, TX
Even though I’ve read alot about personality types, I learned many new things in your class. I loved the examples you gave, and now I really understand myself even better. Also the small class environment over the phone was perfect, as it made it comfortable for an introvert like me to participate 🙂 Anonymous