Happy Spring dear HSPs,
I’m happy to share the Spring 2019 issue of my newsletter, HSP Highlights & Insights
HSP Work Insights:
Research and a charming, helpful video
about HSPs and Work:
Caroline Ferguson – unlocking our sensitive gifts at work
(note: skip the ads)
1) Work and the Highly Sensitive Person – Here are the results of the research from drs. Esther Bergsma, (Msc) ~ an author, researcher specialist working with HSPs in the Netherlands. She surveyed 5,500 HSPs from around the world. Her topics include: Burnout, Imbalance, Overwhelm, Effects of Overwhelm and Unmet needs.
And here are a few of my favorite books which I think are helpful in finding a meaningful avenue for work which can enhance your HSP trait.
2) Introversion, Extroversion & the Highly Sensitive Person: Clearing up misconceptions
The 8th HSP Gathering Retreat in 2005 held at Whidbey Institute
1) The 36th HSP Gathering Retreat – NEW —
Finally ~~Continuing Education Credits may be available
More info to come
Currently, we have HSPs attending from:
California ~ San Francisco, Santa Rosa
Colorado ~ Ft. Collins
Montana – Big Fork
Virginia ~ Falls Church
Washington ~ Bellevue, Bellingham, Maple Valley, Port Angeles, Seattle
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I’m happy to have Katharine Wismer, MA,as my co-host:
2) Highly sensitive people learning from the wisdom and sensitivity of horses: A Colorado weekend retreat
– June 28, 29, 30, 2019 at
3) Spring Session-Myers Briggs with HSP Overlay
4) Highly Sensitive People Events with Dr. Elaine Aron
& Alane Freund, LMFT ~
Check out details here:
HSPs & Horses: A WEEKLONG Retreat !
June 7-9th: Santa Cruz, CA, at 1440 Multiversity.
Highly Sensitive People: Discovering Your Hidden Advantage
September 13-15, Kripalu, Western Massachusetts.
A Weekend for Highly Sensitive People
Weekend for Highly Sensitive People.
November 3-8, Santa Cruz, CA, at 1440 Multiversity,
“Highly Sensitive People Self Care University”
5) Coming in March 2020 — the first HSP Weekend Workshop for Highly Sensitive Men !!
1440 Multiversity in Santa Cruz, CA
March 13-15, 2020!
You will not want to miss this opportunity to learn from some of the top experts in the field of Sensory Processing Sensitivity research as you engage in a weekend of warm-hearted fellowship with other HS men, gain valuable insights into how you can live more fully realized as a HS man, and how you can heal and grow from the challenges all highly sensitive people encounter in life.
Here is a Facebook page to keep informed: